This filling system avoids the contact between the container and the injector.
The electronic doser used is a dosing device based on the product conductivity and electric resonance principles.
This filling system guarantees:
1. that the product flow runs from the feeding tank to the container through one tube only, without threading and without liquid stagnation points;
2. that during the filling phase the injectors do not get in contact with the container;
3. that during the filling phase, the air inside the container doesn’t get in contact with the product which is inside the feeding tank;
4. that the product dose can be changed simply by acting on the operator panel;
5. a high filling precision;
6. a very easy access to all of the components, allowing their removal for inspection and cleaning;
7. all the parts in contact with the product can be sterilised at a temperature of 120°C;
8. a reduction of the washing and maintenance time.
This system is suitable for an aseptic filling of the products.
In case the machine has to treat PET/PE/HDPE bottles, the filler can be equipped with a neck holding system.